All the parts that make up the youth inclusion network believe in the alliance and in collaborative work. Establishing new links is part of our essence, and it is because we know that the combined efforts improve the quality of our support to children and adolescents in vulnerable situations.
If you belong to any university or centre of social investigation, or if you represent a non governmental organisation specialised in the attention of young people and youth, and you want to help us with the network, get in contact with us:
YOUTH AND INCLUSION NETWORK
Social headquarters of Igaxes
Rúa do Valiño 63-65
15707 Santiago de Compostela
981 561 169 Fax: 981 561 142
Work as a volunteer
If you want to get involved as an individual, and have direct contact experience with people, social integrated organisations in the network have several proposals for voluntary work for you.
If you live in Catalonia, the Balearic Islands or Galicia, come and join us. With your help we will help the children and young people in difficulty, which we work with, have more and more opportunities to live a safer, freer and more active life.
- If you live in Aragón, become a volunteer of FAIM
- If you live in the Balearic Islands, become a volunteer of Fundació Natzaret
- If you live in Castilla-La Mancha, become a volunteer of Asociación Vasija
- If you live in Castilla y León, become a volunteer of ASECAL
- If you live in Catalonia, become a volunteer of Associació Educativa Itaca
- If you live in Galicia, become a volunteer of Igaxes
Translated by Hannah Norish and Emma Kettlewell within the initative PerMondo. Sponsored by Mondo Agit offering translations from Spanish into English.